Working at MonsterMortgage.ca
Thanks for your interest in MonsterMortgage.ca where we pride ourselves in being a fun and exciting place to work for anyone interested in the financial services industry. We are always on the lookout for new (or not so new) Mortgage Agents that share our values and are committed to delivering excellent service to our customers.
MonsterMortgage.ca is a privately held Canadian mortgage brokerage firm and the 2008, 2009 & 2010 CMP Canadian Mortgage Award winner for Mortgage Brokerage of the Year. Our success is built upon providing superior customer service and for ensuring that homeowners and property investors are made fully aware of the facts that their bank won’t tell them about financing property and bad debts.
Our agents are called upon by both local and national media to comment on mortgages in Canada and they are the resident experts on the TV show “Hot Property” aired weekly on CP24. They are also featured inCanadian Real Estate Magazine, Canada’s property magazine for first-time homebuyers and real estate investors.
To learn about life at MonsterMortgage.ca please send a copy of your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Our Core Values & Core Purpose
People change. Markets change. Businesses change. The fact is we live in a world that is in a state of constant change. We will be successful because of our ability to adapt to change and by working with like-minded people whose beliefs and motivations are rooted in the two things that will never change, our Core Values and our Core Purpose:
- Encourage and Reward – opportunities are endless for anyone who believes success is built upon providing great customer service
- Innovation – we will always look for new and exciting ways to provide great customer service, no one will do this better than us
- Discipline – having the right systems and processes in place to deliver a positive customer experience requires discipline in everything we do
- Mutual Respect and Support – if we don’t respect and support each other we can’t be expected do the same for customers that need our help
- Have Fun – time is precious, so if we are going to spend our day trying to serve customers better, let’s have fun doing it
- Quite simply, our core purpose is to serve customers better every day. This is our competitive advantage which will ultimately make everyone at MonsterMortgage.ca successful.
Do you have a track record of delivering great customer service? Are you a strong sales performer who is tired of being treated the same as others who don’t perform as well as you? Do you have a good understanding of the residential lending market? Are you up to the challenge to be part of a team who constantly strives for better and refuses to settle for the status-quo? If yes, then you should know that MonsterMortgage.ca is currently hiring full time Mortgage Agents who believe in our core values and core purpose.
As a talented sales person, you meet all Mortgage Agent Qualifying Standards (MAQS) under the Mortgage Brokerages, Lenders and Administrators Act and are currently licensed to operate in Ontario; but of course, to be part of the best you must offer much more than that.
What You Offer:
- You put the client first! You love astonishing customers; consistently providing service over and above their expectations.
- You find it thoroughly rewarding to help clients obtain the best mortgage for their needs.
- You are well versed in the mortgage process and familiar with the various challenges mortgage agents face daily.
- You are driven and have the necessary capabilities to excel in a sales environment.
- You see opportunity where others are inclined to give up or be stonewalled.
- You strongly believe that a diligent work ethic is fundamental to your success and the success of your team.
- You are a natural problem solver and have the ability to deal with unexpected issues in a fastidious manner.
- You adapt quickly to change and believe this is a competitive advantage.
- While you’re strong independently; you also perform well within the demands of a team.
- You love to have fun!
What We Offer You:
- A credible, award winning brand that you can be proud to be a part of and that lives by their core values and core purpose.
- Proven lead generation programs that make the phone ring
- Pay for performance model which recognizes individual and team accomplishments through: Individual awards and prizes – cash awards, trips, tickets, electronics, and more
- Annual bursary for individual that best represents company core values
- Annual Top Volume Vacation – ask our MonsterMortgage.ca teams that are going to Las Vegas or the Dominican!
- Sharing Volume Bonus
- Additional leads for top performers
- Preferred lender status with all top lenders; they love our business.
- MonsterMortgage.ca is the only brokerage in Canada to successfully complete a Genworth audit.
- In-house private mortgage and construction financing expertise.
- A sales process that is supported by the world’s best Customer Relationship Management system; this will help you close deals faster and foster quality relationships with clients.
- A professional and friendly team environment where we respect the lead, the sales process and each other.
- Cross selling opportunities i.e., life insurance, MonsterMortgage.ca VIP Realtor Program.
- Real marketing support (monthly e-newsletters, blogging activity, and much more)
- Community Involvement – sponsorship of the annually MonsterMortgage.ca Toronto Challenge, helping to raise over $2.5 million for seniors
- An experienced leadership team willing to share best practices so you can improve your skills to help you close more deals.
Send MonsterMortgage.ca your resume and a cover letter today at email@example.com. You too can become a Monster and join Canada’s Three Time Mortgage Brokerage Firm of the Year – MonsterMortgage.ca.
The MonsterMortgage.ca Team looks forward to hearing from you!